Sunday, November 13, 2011

So How Many Bibles Do You Have?


I was just recently at a christian book sale with hundreds of bibles at my finger tips, that got me thinking about those around the world who feel blessed to have 1 bible in their church or per household. So today I went around our home and collected the bibles I could find, and saw how blessed we really are, bibles are something I know that I take for granted. I have resolved, even though I may not be called to foreign country's or to translate the bible into other languages, I can still pray everyday for those who are called to that ministry.

3 comments:

  1. Tasha, I mentioned this to Amanda and I figured I'd mention it to you as well. I'm not sure if you'd be interest, if you have a Vision Forum banner on your blog you can actually make commission on any purchases that are made through your link. They send you a check in the mail every time you hit $25, so it's as good as cash, you don't have to use it on Vision Forum stuff, even though I do like their stuff.:) We've received over $300 just from advertising on FB and blogger. Like I said, I figured I'd share this with you and if you're not interested that's fine too.:) Well here's the link.
    http://affiliates.visionforum.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=209&url=http://affiliates.visionforum.com/index.php

    And if you don't mind if you end up signing up putting this code in the "how did you here"
    http://www.visionforum.com/209.html

    **You don't have to post this.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I thought you would moderate your comments before posting...you can delete it after you read it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know one thing- we have too many Bibles not to share with others!!!

    ReplyDelete